Port expansion and optimisation strategies for Africa's port operators
Promoting port development, planning for efficiency and showcasing the latest in dredging technology
The 3rd annual Dredging and Port Expansion Africa will again be the premier meeting place for port and dredging professionals in Africa. This time however the event sets sail for the east coast of Africa and will dock in Maputo, Mozambique, from the 27 - 30 January 2014.
Ports in Mozambique have benefited heavily from the recent growth in the mining sector. The sector is now poised for rapid growth and we want you to be there when it happens. The event will also incorporate case studies and updates from the latest port development projects in Africa including Angola, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and more.
The event will once again bring you face to face with the key influencers and stakeholders from Africa’s ports and dredging arenas.
What can you expect for 2014?
- Keynote addresses from Africa’s leading port authorities
- Insights on the latest technology and innovations from the world’s leading dredging companies
- Case studies and updates on some of the most enterprising ports projects in Africa
- One on one meetings with top prospects and potential clients
- Incorporating a wider base of stakeholders from the ports and shipping industry
Who can you expect to see at the event?
- Managing Directors
- Director Generals
- Port Engineers
- Dredging Managers
- Port Managers
- Harbour Masters
- Civil/ Environmental Engineers
- Project Managers
- Planning Managers
- Hydrographic Surveyors/Geologists
- Asset Managers
- Environmental Managers
If you are in the business of:
- Port planning and design
- Port and dredging equipment and technology
- Environmental services
- Container storage design and management
- Port construction and engineering
Or are looking for new business opportunities in Africa’s port sector, you may qualify to sponsor or exhibit. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.