Port expansion and optimisation strategies for Africa's port operators
Promoting port development, planning for efficiency and showcasing the latest in dredging technology
The 3rd Annual Dredging and Port Expansion Africa will again be the premier meeting place for port and dredging professionals in Africa. The event will dock in Durban,South Africa, from 28-29 January 2014.
Case studies and updates from the latest port development projects in Africa including Angola, Ghana, Namibia, South Africa and more will be incorporated into the event.
You will once again be brought face to face with the key influencers and stakeholders from Africa’s ports and dredging arenas.
What can you expect for 2014?
- Keynote addresses from Africa’s leading port authorities
- Insights on the latest technology and innovations from the world’s leading dredging companies
- Case studies and updates on some of the most enterprising ports projects in Africa
- One on one meetings with top prospects and potential clients
- Incorporating a wider base of stakeholders from the ports and shipping industry
Who can you expect to see at the event?
- Managing Directors
- Director Generals
- Port Engineers
- Dredging Managers
- Port Managers
- Harbour Masters
- Civil/ Environmental Engineers
- Project Managers
- Planning Managers
- Hydrographic Surveyors/Geologists
- Asset Managers
- Environmental Managers
If you are in the business of:
- Port planning and design
- Port and dredging equipment and technology
- Environmental services
- Container storage design and management
- Port construction and engineering